Attitude, part 2

Today wasn't a better day.  Until about an hour and a half ago when it hit me square in the face why it's been such a bad couple of days.

I trusted God for nearly every breath last week and somehow this week I forgot to do that!  Geez, do you know how much easier this week could have been if I had chosen to rely on His strength instead of mine?  I have literally spent the week struggling through things that I wouldn't have to struggle with if my trust was in the right place! 

Satan is the enemy of my soul and he takes any opportunity that he has to stir, confuse,distract, complicate, muddy or frustrate me or my circumstances - with ONE goal in mind and that is to take our eyes off of God. 

Satan trembles at the name of Jesus - so tremble Satan, tremble!  Because JESUS has got my back!

Comments

Popular Posts