Monday

When we got home from our Bible study last night I realized that I had just felt off all day yesterday. 

Like so off that I had to be reminded that the reason that President Clinton was impeached was because he lied about having an affair not because he had the affair.  Duh. 

So off that while talking about getting Miss E into bed I told TDM 'she will be out in no time' and then followed it up by saying 'she's going to need some time to settle down'.  Really?

I shouldn't say that I slept all day.  I woke up with the girls and ate breakfast with Miss E.  TDM and I exchanged a few words and it was evident that it was just going to be one of those days.  I headed for the shower fully intending to run errands this morning.

At some point while in the shower I realized that there would be no errand running today.  I never even managed to get dressed!  I threw on a robe and decided to lay down for a few minutes since TDM was taking care of the kids.  I woke up an hour later, and then an hour later and then another hour later and then a couple of hours later.  Somewhere in there Smiley Girl ended up with me and she was content to nurse and sleep.

About 4:00 Smiley Girl woke up and I could actually stay awake for longer than five minutes so we got up.  My headache is gone and I feel like I can think straight again.  I'm not sure if I have had some kind of a bug or if I can just blame exhaustion.  I'm just glad to be back among the living!

And now I'm going to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts