Direction

Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. ~ Corie ten Boom

I found this quote yesterday and found it to be a huge encouragement.  Shortly before reading it, the TDM and I had been on the phone talking about the coming months and some changes that we are anticipating and quite frankly, I was feeling a little defeated in that we really don't know what the future holds for us.  Some of the things that we are talking about are huge for us, and yet on the scheme of big things they really aren't all that big - just different. 

I don't really like different.  I'm not a fan of change even.  But I know that sometimes different can be the right thing and change is a needed thing every now and again.  It's just that different and change are so...unknown.

Cue the music and enter the wisdom of a woman who endured so much unknown in her life!

I can rest.  Completely, fully, unconditionally.  God is in control! 

Comments

Popular Posts