Day 5

We are working on day five without Daddy and with about 48 hours to go until he is home I'm running a little shy on things to occupy myself with that can realistically be done with two kids.  Most of my to-do list is shrinking but there are just some things, like doing paperwork, that I have a hard time concentrating on when it's just me here. 

My list for today had three things on it:  1) Wash diapers  2) Find a home for five things that have been in a box in the closet and 3) Go to the store.  I knocked diapers off the list first thing this morning and I found a home for three out of the five things in the box, which I thought was marvelous.  I just can't fit the other two things where it makes sense for them to fit or think of a better place so I put them in a smaller box back in the closet.  It may not seem like a victory but I'm counting it as a small one.

It's naptime now and then we'll be hitting up the store.  We might get wild and buy a newspaper or something.  Crazy life we lead, huh?  ;)

Comments

Popular Posts