My to-done list

Feeling bad that my 'to-do' list is a miserable compilation of things that aren't getting done I thought that I should write myself a 'to-done' list.

So far today, my 'to-done' list includes:
  • Comforting Miss E who managed to lose not one, but two binkies yesterday afternoon.  I have looked every where (except where they are obviously) and can't find either one.  She ended up falling asleep easily without it last night but wasn't a happy girl this morning when she realized all over again that she didn't have one.
  • Changing Smiley Girls pajamas and diaper, as well as my pajamas and the sheets on our bed due to a leaky diaper.  Unfortunately I can't really blame the diaper for leaking, she fell asleep before I had put a night time diaper on her and I didn't feel like taking an extra two minutes when she woke up to make sure that she had a more absorbent diaper on.
  • Washed said sheets and down comforter - funny thing here is that the sheets had just been washed two days ago.  Okay, that's not funny actually.
  • Lost the dog
  • Hurried to get the garbage out, only to discover that tomorrow is our pick up day
  • Washed a load of diapers
  • Found the dog - thanks to my parents who graciously stopped their day to go look for him so that I didn't have to load both kids in the car.  (Thanks mom!)
  • Vacuumed half of the house, stopping to take a picture of Miss E vacuuming her room talking while talking on the pretend phone.
  • Hung a picture
  • Made ice cream and pretzels out of Play-doh
  • Looked for the elusive binkies again
  • Swept the kitchen floor
  • Emptied the dishwasher and filled it back up again
  • Gave my brother fashion advice.  (He was afraid that his new hat would make his butt look big...)
  • Washed a rug that the dog threw up on.  Ugh.
Not bad for not getting anything done, huh?

Comments

Popular Posts