Words

Have you ever been driven out of bed to look up the definition of the word prudence?

Yeah, I thought so. 

In case you are one of the odd few who haven't (that's sarcasm, by the way)...

Definition of PRUDENCE
1: the ability to govern and discipline oneself by the use of reason
2: sagacity or shrewdness in the management of affairs
3: skill and good judgment in the use of resources
4: caution or circumspection as to danger or risk
 
The word has been rolling around in my head the last few days and I wanted to be sure that I was thinking of it in the correct way.  Since I'm awake reading and stumbled over it in my Bible reading, I thought that this would be as good time of a time as any to check it out. 
 

Comments

  1. Hi! I found you via a blog that had a 1-2-3 cake recipe. I wanted to say "bless you" for figuring out the WW points! I was trying to figure it out and wasn't having much luck. so.. THANK YOU!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Popular Posts