Mothers Day

I had the perfect Mothers Day!

Here's what happened:

When Smiley Girl woke up at 7:30 I tossed her in bed with TDM and went to snuggle for Miss E for a while longer.  Or until 9:00 when a bowl of Cocoa Krispies were delivered to me.  :)

I took a shower all by myself.

We had lunch inside at Burger King - which made Miss E extremely happy.  She loves to eat inside and let's face it, the bar for a child sitting still is much lower at a fast food restaurant than at a regular place.  I had an Original Chicken Sandwich that was purchased with a coupon and free refills of Diet Coke.  And there was no whining.  Oh, and the look on TDM's face when I told him that BK was where I wanted to go was pretty priceless!

A nap with both girls in the afternoon refreshed me just enough to head over to my mom's house where I gave her a pedicure.

It was a good day!

Comments

Popular Posts