23 cents...gone

Remember in January when I talked about our savings account balance?  One day last week I was balancing our checkbook and realized that the bank showed a zero balance in our savings account.  Thanks to the powers of this blog I knew that there had been 23 cents in there and found myself curious about where it had gone. 

A phone call to the bank that thankfully it isn't the same bank where the lady who makes me want to use bad words words works answered my wondering.  Apparently back when I was young and intelligent skinny and unable to imagine a time where I would ever have less than $100.00 to my name I agreed to always keep that much money in the bank or else suffer a late charge.  That was like 1997...way before a husband and babies and dogs and the big red truck entered my life.

So, there went our 23 cents.  Oops!





Comments

Popular Posts