Who knew?!

I went to Walmart by myself today.

Well, not really.  But it felt like all by myself since Smiley Girl slept the whole time and Miss E stayed home with daddy. 

And I made the mistake (?) of putting my phone in my purse which promptly got buried in the bottom of the cart.  I could hear it ringing and beeping but there was no chance that I was going to waste precious quiet time digging for it!

Smiley Girl woke up right before it was time to check out and I was a little worried about getting through the register without losing my mind.  Never fear - there were two young guys in line behind me who caught her attention and I was able to be all OCD about putting my groceries on the belt.  Too bad the guys behind me only had one item.  Too bad the younger one has a complex now because Smiley Girl cried when he tried to talk to her.

Driving home I realized that I had actually relaxed - in Walmart.  With a five month old.  And a cart full of groceries.

Who knew?!

Comments

Popular Posts