Odds and Ends

  • What Your Probably Need To Hear Most Right Now  Read it.  Share it.  She's right.  You probably need to hear this right now.  While you are there, click around her page.  You won't regret it.  Unless you are a boy.  If you are a boy you might not get it.  Or you might.  Who am I to guess what you enjoy reading?
  •   This post about Key Women struck a chord in my heart.
     "Judging others is a blindfold. 
    Judging others is a blindfold that blinds us to our own grime and 
    blinds us to the grace which others are as eligible and entitled to as we are.
    If I have loved breathing in grace for me, how can I deny you the same oxygen?"


    I am blessed to have several Key Women in my life and I hope that you do too.  If you are a mommy in the midst of mothering I hope that you also have a MOPS group that you can feel a part of.  That is where I met a few of my Key Women.  Take hold of that grace and just breathe.
  • If sharing toys is a problem in your house then you might appreciate the perspective in this article.  I read it once and agreed with the points that the author made.  But then a situation arose on the playground and I mentally flashed back to this article.  I was glad that someone shared it again on Facebook - the irony of an article on sharing being shared!  Read it, mull it over, decide what makes sense to you and then go and be the greatest mommy your child will ever have.
  • And lastly, I Love, Love, Love this picture and it's great reminder when I want to fix, get involved or try to solve somebody's life drama.
    Enjoy some time with your own monkeys this weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts