Martha's Rules

Sunday, during my self-imposed-house-arrest-time-out day, I headed to the garage to sweep the floor thinking that it would cut down on the amount of dirt that is tracking into our house on an hourly basis.  And by some strange turn of events, propelling that broom across the floor led to me going through boxes of books that I read in my pre-mommy life.  Flipping through The Martha Rules by Martha Stewart (which I loved even though I'm not a big Martha Stewart fan) a piece of paper and a Snickers bar wrapper fell out.
 


I couldn't help but laugh at how similar Martha's Rules for success in business and my learned-the- hard-way Mommy Rules are!

Who knew that business woman and dazed/crazed Mommy woman could both benefit from the same set of rules?!

And, yes...Snickers bars used to cost only 50 cents.  Those were the days!

Comments

Popular Posts