Want to win some coffee?

Coffee is not my thing.  But I do like my friend Liz and she desperately needs some conversation with, um, adults. 

She is so desperate for dialogue rather than her usual monologue that she is giving away Costa Rican coffee to some special person who feels like talking. 


Liz is a super great, stay at home mama, missionary to Costa Rica and author of A Part of the Whole.

I met Liz when I was pregnant with Miss E and was immediately drawn to just how much like me she is.  You know, sweet, sarcastic and in love with Jesus.  I love catching up with Liz through her blog.  She unknowingly encouraged me to give Cloth Diapering a try, taught me how to make homemade baby wipes and has given me a glimpse into what it means to be a missionary.

She also shared her Pot Pie and Double Sled recipe which has become the go-to meal for when I want to make TDM smile.  And now, because I talked about it...and he is probably going to read this...I am going to have to make it.


And, oh my, if you are familiar with small town life (or aren't familiar with it but enjoy reading about it) check out this post and this one.  They are two of my favorites about small town living.

And if by chance, after reading a little about Liz and her family you would be interested in supporting their work in Costa Rica you can click your way over to His Love Apparel or the His Love Apparel shop on etsy where 20% of the sales this month will go to support Liz's family.

 

 
So, go do some chatting over at A Part of the Whole!  You might make a new friend, learn about Costa Rica and get some great coffee!

Comments

Popular Posts