Gratitude, Part 2

Seven more things ~

~ My big mouth and inquisitive nature.  At times I wonder why God blessed (?) me with such but I am thankful.  Someone has to ask the questions that make people think and somehow I end up being that person.

~ Prayer!  Anytime, anywhere, any place - I can bring my worries, cares, ideas and joys to Jesus.  Amazing!

~ Chocolate ice cream.  It's just yummy.

~ Good friends.  Miss E asked earlier who my friends are and I proceeded to name them.  TDM is my very best friend followed by my mom and my brother.  Both of my sister in laws are incredible blessings to me.  Then there is my camping friend and my ice cream friend, little man's mama, the one who needs to get over her 'bad self' and many more.  I am blessed.

~ Hunting Season.  Leaving the realities of life behind for a few days and hanging with the guys makes my husband happy.  Seriously happy.  I think that he actually giggled the other day.  It's a tradition that he enjoys and I love that he loves it.  And I will see him in a few days when he finally has his head out of the woods and is ready to come back to reality. 

~ The new flooring at our house.  Seriously, there has hardly been a day since the first of September that I haven't thought to be thankful for it.  We waited SO long and the other stuff was SO old and dirty.  My kids aren't filthy from playing on the floor now - I love that!

~ Good conversation and comparing notes over a Diet Pepsi and the sound of Phineas and Ferb earlier today.  So much alike, so different and sisters through Jesus sacrifice.  You know who you are!

Comments

Popular Posts