The Pink Polka Dotted Bunny Outfit Post

I'm going to let you in on a little secret about me.  I'm a snob. 

I don't buy clothing from Kmart.

* g a s p *

But at Christmas time Kmart had some major sales on clothing and wanting to stretch our budget for Christmas gifts I picked up an outfit for each of my girls.  Miss E got the run of the mill Tinkerbell footie pj's that she immediately fell in love with.  For Smiley Girl I chose a pink and white polka dotted outfit that sports a cute little bunny.  It's my favorite kind, the one that doesn't have feet in it and it can be worn as clothes or pj's.  I just love this style outfit and I love love love this particular outfit.

It's 5:30 in the morning and I'm catching up on another episode of Army Wives while folding some laundry.  The pink bunny outfit was in the basket and as I folded it this morning I realized that Smiley Girl won't be wearing it for much longer.  That makes me sad in so many ways.  It is adorable.  It's worn very well.  But most of all, it's almost too small.

So, just a word of advice: Don't buy your kids clothes at Kmart...they will make your children grow!


Comments

Popular Posts