Toes

I have a collection of crazy friends.

It's okay.  You can sit down if you are shocked.

Sometime after I did this to my foot

November 24th
I was whining talking on the phone with a friend, telling her what I had done.  "Smiley Girl went one way, my little toe went the other and now I am afraid to take my shoe off because I know I broke something.  Yada, yada, yada."

Her reply?

{hysterical laughter} followed by "Didn't you hurt one of your feet a few months ago?!"

It wasn't a question. 

And somewhere in the recess of my pea brain I could remember limping my way to a Game Night and finally buddy taping the sucker until it felt better a few days later.

But I really didn't think anything else about it.  Until earlier when I was flipping through the pictures that I have on Facebook and realized:

March 7, 2014

Crud.  She was right!

Welcome to my life.  And you are welcome for the laugh... 

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Popular Posts