The Bank Lady, part 2

Remember this post?  The one about the bank lady?  (If you haven't read it before, skip to the bottom of the post.)

I have pretty successfully avoided her for quite a while.  Until Saturday morning, when I found myself in the drive thru lane with her as the teller.  A few minutes after sending my stuff through and making my request I realized that I had not specified that I needed Benjamin Franklins. For about fifteen seconds I debated buzzing her and making my request but remembering who I was dealing with, I quickly changed my mind and decided to just go with whatever she gave me. 

Imagine my surprise, shock and delight when out of the tube came every penny of the requested money in crisp one hundred dollar bills.

Seriously? 

I thought this was the bank that didn't have those!

I bit my tongue, (to keep from telling her 'You win!  And I'm blogging about you!') wished her a wonderful day and went on about my business!

Crazy bank lady!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Popular Posts