March Favorite Things

It's March already!  Can you believe it? 

That means that in about three and a half months Lake Huron will be icy cold while the sun on the beach is warm and amazing!  Some afternoons I stop close to the lake and talk about the ocean (because why not confuse the kids whenever I can) and I ask them to imagine how cold it is now and how wonderful it will be come summer time.  I can't wait!


I love favorite things, so here are a few that I thought to share with you this month:

Diet Dr Pepper
This is affectionately called Life Juice in certain circles.  You have coffee every morning, I have Life Juice.  
My Library Card
For the last few years my parents have lived across the street from their town's library.  It's an amazing library with tons of children's events and it didn't take long for the girls and I to fall in love with spending time at their library.  I have always loved libraries, but not every one makes kids feel welcome and at home.  This one does and I am so thankful!  Plus, it only makes sense to grab a book or two for myself while checking out about 37 My Little Pony books.  I love to read any chance I get.
Witch Hazel

This stuff is amazing!  For years I struggled with acne and breakouts.  I tried EVERYTHING!  Lotions, creams, acne cleaners.  Everything!  One day my mom suggested using Witch Hazel - which I was like "I'm trying not to look like a witch here Mom..." but she was right!  Within just a few days my skin was clear!  
That's all that I have this month.  Enjoy March my friends!

Comments

Popular Posts