Odds and Ends

A few of the things on my mind this week:

  • Play Doh!  It is the greatest creation.  Ever!!!  I have completely changed my stance on the stuff in recent weeks.  I hated it.  Hated it!  I am not a messy kind of mama and the stuff is just messy.  But then my girls learned how to really get creative with it.  And they have had HOURS of entertainment with it in recent weeks.  It all started when we stumbled on this YouTube video.  Bring your Barbie dolls and unleash the creativity friends!  And if you are in need of some humor, go ahead and look at just about any of the video's on the YouTube Disney Car Toys channel.  Funny.  Seriously Funny!

  • Easter is coming!  The bunny, the eggs, the endless streams of chocolate.  But the most important thing about Easter is Jesus.  His life, death and resurrection.  Your kids need to know that Easter is about so much more than what you see in the store and egg hunts.  If you aren't sure where to start, Amazon has two great resources at a great price for your Kindle right now. 


 
 
 
 
  • One of my favorite things ever is a family getaway.  The whole proces of packing and traveling, relaxing and enjoying, being together and making memories on a family vacation.  Priceless!  This is a great article about the importance of making time for family vacations. 
 
Enjoy your weekend!
 
 
*I do want to note that by linking to any site I am not endorsing the site or it's content.  Just sharing articles that have gotten my brain working lately.

Comments

Popular Posts