SOLD!

Can I just say that when ya'll pray you do it well?!  When I wrote the blog post updating you on our summer I asked you to pray for the sale of the big truck.  That was at 5:47pm on Tuesday.

At 8:30 Wednesday morning I woke to TDM singing (more like yelling!) "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, it's a beautiful day..."

Trying to come of out the fog of sleep I realized that the truck and one of the trailers had SOLD!

No dickering on price.  No dragging out the going to take it, not going to take it, going to take it, oops, changed my mind drama.  Just plain SOLD!

God is good.  All of the time!

I have so many thoughts about my personal experience in the last few months - the faith that I have had in the huge God that we serve and the obedience that I feel that God has been calling me to - but not enough time to get them down into a post today.  Soon though - because I need to chronicle it for myself as well as share it with you.  Soon!

For today - we are no longer a truck owning family!  And that, my friends, is amazing!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Popular Posts