Odds and Ends

  • If you find yourself completely drained of energy by interaction with others, and gain energy in solitude and quiet then you will probably get a laugh from reading 27 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand.  I must confess, that #'s 4, 8, 9 and 20 are totally me.  #24 frequently happens and #26 completely makes me laugh.  Hey, it's rough being an introvert, especially when you live with a couple of thought stealing extroverts.

  • This article concerning viruses that feed cancers surprised me a bit but then again, it shouldn't considering other articles that I have read recently which include A Brief History of Sex Ed and this document regarding population control that is dated 1969.  Disturbing.  Interesting.  Disturbing more.

  • The song that keeps coming to my mind:
  • The song that Miss E loves:
(Though I must confess that her version gets a little more sassy than intended.)  "If you wanna steal my show, take it away, just go do it!"  I'm not completely sure that she understands that the intention
is for God to steal the show, but it's a start.
 
  • I have slowly been working my way through the Life of David Series by Dr John Barnett.  Dr Barnett is a frequent speaker at Camp Barakel and I appreciate his way of teaching.  He uses really little words and concepts to describe really big words and concepts and I appreciate that in a Bible teacher.  I'm a little words, big concepts kind of girl.
 
I think that's all of the odds and ends on my brain this morning.  I do want to note that by linking to any site I am not endorsing the site or it's content.  Just sharing articles that have gotten my brain working lately.
 
Have a blessed Monday!
    

Comments

  1. I love how they used Dawn Weiner from Welcome To The Dollhouase :) It is amazing how many of those are applicable to me!(Reference to first bullet item)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Popular Posts